“Disclaimer: I’m promoting Byline Bank Spring Chicago Half Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!”
I was hoping to run this race this year but unfortunately it is not in my budget. Hopefully next year I can though! Chicago is one of my favorite cities. I lived there for a year when I was younger and it captured my heart so any chance I am able to head back there I go. there is so much to see and do in Chicago so that makes it a perfect race destination! The race starts and finishes on Columbus Drive alongside Maggie Daley Park. You will have amazing views of the famed skyline as well as the shores of Lake Michigan and Soldier Field!
They offer a half marathon, 10k and the junior dash. But, if you are unable to participate why not volunteer? No race is complete without the awesome volunteers!
Register for the Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon or 10K and receive the following:
- Access to the Spring Market Finish Festival:
- Gourmet hot-breakfast buffet for all participants
- Complimentary beer (must be 21 with a valid ID)
- Live music
- Spring flower station – free to take home
- Finisher medal for half marathon, 10K and Junior Dash participants
- Featuring a spinning Navy Pier Ferris Wheel (half & 10k)
- High-quality, tech-running shirt (men/women sizing)
- Free race photos courtesy of Athlinks
- Professional event timing and live results powered by Athlinks
- Awards for top overall finishers and top age group finishers
If you would like to run this spring half marathon or the 10K use code BRCHISPRING19 to save $10 off the half or $5 off the 10K!