“Disclaimer: I’m promoting Byline Bank Spring Chicago Half Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!”
I have always loved Chicago and I try to race there as often as possible, which isn’t nearly enough. I would have really liked to run the Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon this year but it just did not fit into my calendar or budget this year. Hopefully next year!
Chicago is an amazing city that really knows how to put on a race! From the great course to the fun finish line party, and I am sure this race will not disappoint! Not only will you get beautiful lake views, you will also get views of the spectacular Chicago city skyline!
Register for the Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon or 10K and receive the following:
Access to the Spring Market Finish Festival which includes:
- Gourmet hot-breakfast buffet for all participants
- Complimentary beer (must be 21 with a valid ID)
- Live music
- Spring flower station – free to take home
- Finisher medal for half marathon, 10K and Junior Dash participants
- Featuring a spinning Navy Pier Ferris Wheel (half & 10k)
- High-quality, tech-running shirt (men/women sizing)
- Free race photos courtesy of Athlinks
- Professional event timing and live results powered by Athlinks
- Awards for top overall finishers and top age group finishers
If you would like to run this spring half marathon or the 10K use code BRCHISPRING19 to save $10 off the half or $5 off the 10K! But you better hurry because the race is over 90% sold out! So don’t wait!